While Tyler is heavily involved in portfolio construction, asset allocation, investment research, and trading; he also understands that building wealth demands more than honing traditional financial planning skills. At TPG, that means securing family nest eggs as well as supporting communities, passions, and causes.
Tyler is highly analytical, but that talent doesn’t come at the cost of kindness and personal attention. His gentle approach opens doors with clients allowing him to listen, coach, and teach while sharing his knowledge as he builds portfolios.
Tyler’s favorite hobbies include hiking and camping in the great outdoors, attending sporting events, exploring local wineries, and relaxing on the beach.
A graduate of Western Michigan University with a bachelor's degree in Personal Financial Planning, Tyler later returned to WMU to complete his MBA with a concentration in Management. He has also completed executive education through The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Tyler has earned the following professional certifications and licenses:
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM certification
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Analyst® certification
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative License
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities State Law License
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law License